Welcome to the University of Manitoba’s Career Services. Whether you want to recruit a graduate with specific training, or hire a student for summer or part-time employment, Career Services is here to help you with your recruitment needs with our year-around efficient services
The Benefits to Employers
- Recruit students and connect with the student population at the University of Manitoba.
- Target over 28,000 highly motivated and skilled undergraduate and graduate students in addition to recent alumni.
- Excellent resources to recruit for part-time, term, summer, or entry level permanent positions.
Are you wondering how to hire University of Manitoba students and alumni? We offer job posting services for summer, part-time, full-time, term, internship or volunteer positions. Students and graduates are able to access these job postings on-line 24/7. There is no cost for this service
- We can collect resumes for your employment opportunities posted on our website.
- Are you interested in renting a private interview room to conduct interviews at the University of Manitoba? Career Services will arrange and schedule on-campus interviews.
- Are you interested in hosting an information session to inform students about your organization and your summer or career opportunities? Career Services provides help in the organization and promotion of these events
- Do you want to showcase your organization, establish a profile on campus, and make contact with highly qualified students and recent graduates? The Career Fairs coordinated by Career Services will provide you with this opportunity.
- Are you interested in hiring a Co-op or Internship student? If so, Career Services can provide you with information on the Co-operative Education programs available at the University of Manitoba.
- Are you currently working in a career area, and willing to share your experience and advice with upcoming grads? Career Services can provide you with information regarding the Career Mentor Program or participating in one of our employer forums.
For further information, please call 204-474-9456