The Intensive Academic English Program (IAEP) has a dedicated Academic Advisor available for student support, especially for those in Level 5 planning their next steps into a degree program.
The Academic Advisor will:
- Help identify academic goals;
- Assist by interpreting/explaining university policies, procedures, and requirements;
- Make proper referrals when necessary;
- Explain and clarify the function of major field of study and elective courses;
- Guide students towards satisfactory academic progress;
- Counsel cultural, social and personal issues; and
- Help with issues related to admissions and registration.
Helen Wang is currently on leave and will not be able to meet with students during the Fall 2018 term. Please contact the ELC front office at email@example.com and they will be happy to refer you to other campus supports.