- Do you need support with a difficult situation?
- Are you worried about another student?
- Not sure where you can get help on campus?
Please contact Student Advocacy and Case Management if you are looking for assistance with the following:
- information for supports and resources both on and off campus
- creating a safety plan for on and/or off campus
- assistance in creating a support plan to meet your individual needs/goals
- consultation on how to handle a concerning situation
To schedule an appointment with a member of the Case Management team, please contact the Confidential Intake Assistant at:
520 UMSU University Centre
The office is open Monday-Friday from 8:30am-4:30pm.
The Case Management team: