School Psychologist (4151)

In Manitoba, the qualification for school psychologist certifiation is an approved Master’s degree in School Psychology, or an equivalent area

The University of Manitoba offers an M.A. in School Psychology.

See the links below for more informaiton on occupational duties and educational requirements.

University of Manitoba

-Calendar and Registration Guide

-Faculty of Arts (Undergraduate)

-Graduate Studies - M.A. in School Psychology

-School Psychology Program homepage

Links to Sites

-National Occupational Classification

-Working in Canada - Winnipeg

-Alberta Learning Information Service - OccInfo

-Occupational Outlook Handbook - Job outlook for the U.S.

-O*NET Online - detailed occupational information (U.S.)

-Manitoba Association of School Psychologists

-Canadian Association of School Psychologists

-National Association of School Psychologists (U.S.)

-What is a School Psychologist?

-Professional Practice Guidelines for School Psychologists in Canada - Canadian Psychological Association

-Canadian Journal of School Psychology

-School Psychology International - Journal

-Information for foreign-trained psychologists - Canadian Centre for International Credentials

Updated: December 17th, 2015