ENGINEERING ACCESS PROGRAM (ENGAP)
- ENGAP is a program designed to provide persons of Aboriginal ancestry with access to university studies leading to a Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering at the University of Manitoba.
- Applicants must be Aboriginal (Status Indian, Non-Status Indian, Metis, or Inuit) and be a resident of Manitoba.
- ENGAP offers an opportunity for Aboriginal students who may not meet the normal entrance requirements for engineering. Students who meet the regular engineering requirements will be able to accelerate their program based on demonstrated ability.
- It is recommended that students have some background in High School physics and mathematics. Applicants should demonstrate potential for the study of engineering and be prepared to study full time for a minimum period of five years.
- Academic supports in both preparatory and university courses
- Personal and Academic Counselling
- A limited amount of financial assistance in the form of a bursary may be available to some students who have no other means of funding, or who exemplify the greatest need.
Engineering Access Program
Room E2-442 (New) Engineering Building
University of Manitoba
Winnipeg, Manitoba R3T 5V6
Telephone: (204) 474-9872
or call toll free 1-800-432-1960 ext.9872
Fax: (204) 275-8132