- A free, four-week, online, academic writing and reading program
- Practice common academic writing and reading tasks
- Get feedback on writing, reading and language skills from an ALC tutor
- Non-credit program – there is no grade or penalty
- Eligible for Co-Curricular Record (CCR) Credit
- Best suited for students who have completed approximately 30 or fewer credit hours.
Session 1 (July): July 2-31 (Registration ends June 24)
Session 2 (August): August 1-31 (Registration ends July 24)
Program is limited to 20 participants per session.
Updated: June 18, 2020.