Getting Started

All University of Manitoba faculty or staff interested in developing a new international agreement must complete a Request for Agreement form and submit it to the International Office. Information on the types of agreements can be found at Types of Agreements page.

For questions or information on how to proceed with international agreements please contact the relevant International Partnership Officer for the region concerned.