How to Apply
- Review the eligibility requirements
- Interview two eligible professors (must be full-time, University professors, not Adjuncts or Instructors) to find out more about their areas of research, scholarly work or creative activity.
- Write two 150-word summaries based on the two professors you have interviewed on their research, scholarly work or creative activities.
- Choose one of the professors and write a 250-word rationale for your choice, indicating how this research, scholarly work or creative activity fits with your own long-term career aspirations.
- Complete the online application form
- You are encouraged to present the results of your research, scholarly work or creative activity at the annual Undergraduate Research Poster Competition to be held on October 24, 2019.