CM Magazine: CM Volume 2 Number 4
Table of Contents
From the Editor
Toni and the Dandelions.
- Vivian Hitchman. Illustrations by Steve Pilcher.
Music composed by Mark Ferguson
- Review by Brenda Partridge.
- Kindergarten - grade 2 / Ages 5 - 7.
In Flanders Fields: The Story of the Poem by John McCrae.
- Linda Granfield. Illustrated by Janet Wilson.
- Review by Lorraine Douglas.
- Grades 4 and up / Ages 9 and up.
The Night Voyagers.
- Donn Kushner.
- Review by Ted Monkhouse.
- Grades 6 - 9 / Ages 11 - 14.
- Drama by Dennis Foon.
- Review by Jennifer Sullivan.
- Grades 11 and up / Ages 16 and up.
If Only I Were an Indian.
- John Paskievich
- Review by Charmagne de Veer.
- Grades 7 and up / Ages 12 and up.
No Man's Land: The Battlefield Paintings of Mary Riter Hamilton
Canada and the Wars; an index of reviews.
An interview with filmmaker John Paskievich
The Little Math Puzzle
The Great Canadian Trivia Contest
- The First Time: Volumes I and II
From the Mailbox
Suggestions for an Improved CM
If you would like to print out an entire copy of this issue of CM we have compiled all of our articles and reviews in one print file.
We publish every week!
Volume 1, the first 18 issues, June 16, 1995 through October 13, 1995, will be distributed free to Canadian subscribers courtesy of CM magazine.
Volume 2, 33 issues, October 20, 1995 through June 7, 1996, will be distributed free to Manitoba subscribers courtesy of a Manitoba charitable foundation; elsewhere, $42.00 (no tax) for the complete Volume 1 and Volume 2 of 52 issues.
How do you subscribe?
Send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
100 Arthur Street, Suite 208
Winnipeg, MB R3B 1H3
Copyright © 1995 the Manitoba Library Association. Reproduction for personal use is permitted only if this copyright notice is maintained. Any other reproduction is prohibited without permission.
The Manitoba Library Association
Book Reviews by Author
Book Reviews by Title
Audio/Video/CD-ROM Reviews by Title
Volume 2 Index