b) as a team or group
c) as a team or group representing a class or school
The Mackenzie River is the longest river in Canada and it is entirely within Canada. Name the next longest river that is entirely within Canada. It must not flow into or out of Canada or have one of its banks not in Canada.
DUE DATE FOR THIS ANSWER: 11 May, 1996
Steve_Caldwell@colby.on.infoshare.ca or firstname.lastname@example.org
Let's see how well you know your National Parks. This is a three-part question.
My information is based on the reporting year 1994-95.
- What is the largest National Park in Canada, in area?
- What is the smallest National Park in Canada, in area?
- Which National Park has the most visitors each year?
- The largest National Park in Canada is Wood Buffalo National Park which straddles the Alberta-North West Territories border - 44,802 sq. km.
- The smallest National Park in Canada is St. Lawrence Islands National Park in the Thousand Islands in Ontario - 8 sq. km.
- Banff National Park has the most visitors each year. In 1994-95, 4,887,000 visited this park.
General information about the Great Canadian Trivia Contest.
Copyright © 1996 the Manitoba Library Association.
Reproduction for personal use is permitted only if this copyright notice is
maintained. Any other reproduction is prohibited without permission.
The Manitoba Library Association
CONTENTS FOR THIS ISSUE | WELCOME