Table of Contents
- Thora's Island Home.
- Sylvia Sigurdson.
- Review by Katherine Matthews.
- Grades 3 - 6 / Ages 8 - 11.
- A Kid's Guide to the Brain.
- Sylvia Funston and Jay Ingram. Illustrated by Gary Clement.
- Review by Bob Piper.
- Grades 3 and up / Ages 8 and up.
- Melanie Bluelake's Dream.
- Betty Dorion.
- Review by Maryleah Otto.
- Grades 4 - 7 / Ages 9 - 12.
- Behind the Story:
- The People who Create our
Best Children's Books . . .
- and How They Do It!
- General Editor: Barbara Greenwood.
- Review By Janie Wilkins.
- Grades 4 - 10 / Ages 9 - 15 / Professional Reference.
- Right Turn: How the Tories took Ontario.
- Christine Blizzard.
- Review by John Crawford.
- Grades 10 and up / Ages 15 and up.
- The Great Canadian Trivia Challenge
- The Little Math Puzzle
- International: "Taming the Tube" Project
If you would like to print out an entire copy of this issue of CM we have compiled all of our reviews in one print file.
We publish every week!
As of January 12, 1996, CM has implented an unrestricted access policy: there will be no charge for either reading our web-site or receiving our e-mail version. We do ask regular readers, however, for an annual contribution of $42 to help defray costs (for the remainder of Volume 2, through June 7, 1996, Manitoba readers have had their donations paid courtesy of a Manitoba charitable foundation). Money sent to CM qualifies as a charitable donation.
How do you subscribe to the e-mail version?
Send e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
100 Arthur Street, Suite 208
Winnipeg, MB R3B 1H3
Copyright © 1996 the Manitoba Library Association. Reproduction for personal use is permitted only if this copyright notice is maintained. Any other reproduction is prohibited without permission.
The Manitoba Library Association
Book Reviews by Author
Book Reviews by Title
Audio/Video/CD-ROM Reviews by Title
Volume 2 Index