Please make sure the following procedures have been followed when any boxes are shipped to the University Archives:
- All boxes are clearly numbered and labeled.
- All boxes are sealed with packing tape.
- The destination of the boxes is clearly indicated as:
- 330 Elizabeth Dafoe Library, Archives & Special Collections
Attention: Brian Hubner
- NOT - general Elizabeth Dafoe Library shipping and receiving.
- The appropriate file list should be placed inside each box.
If you have any other questions please contact:
Brian Hubner, Acquisitions and Access Archivist
ph: (204) 474-7967
Donating Archival Records