Working or Volunteering in Canada

We are in the process of updating our website in order to best serve the University of Manitoba international student population. Thank you for your patience.

For information on the regulations relating to working and volunteering in Canada, please visit the Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) website at

Need More Information? Contact an IC International Student Advisor:

Meredith Johnson
(204) 474-8501

Gitan Armour
(204) 474-8501

Rebecca Irving
(204) 474-8501


Visit the Citizenship & Immigration Canada website: