Bachelor of Social Work
Fort Garry Campus
Newly Admitted BSW Students
As a newly admitted BSW Student, you are required to carefully read and review the information below:
1. Please review the Welcome Package.
4. Send Original Criminal Record Check, Child Abuse Registry or Vulnerable Sector Check (Provinces without Child Abuse Registry) to:
Faculty of Social Work BSW Program
University of Manitoba
521 Tier Building
Winnipeg, MB R3T 2N2
6. Complete mandatory Survey Monkey to choose Registration Info Session option. Upon completion of the survey, you will be enrolled in UM Learn to complete mandatory orientation modules before September 4, 2018.
- Registration Information Session Survey
7. Complete UM Learn Orientation Modules
8. Attend a mandatory orientation session on September 4, 2018. A survey with orientation details will be included in the orientation modules.
9. Purchase textbook “APA Style for Social Work” (Fourth Addition)