Posted 8 August 2012
- These are the people making the notes, teaching the course, setting the exam and marking your answers. Outside of notes, lectures and textbooks these people are your most valuable source of information regarding what they teach. Don’t hesitate to ask your prof! Make use of their office hours.
- MBIO 1010 labs are mandatory
- Ask questions during lab periods
- Follow on-line lab reviews
- Use available online material
The Microbiology Club
- Details pending, please check with the Microbiology General Office (418 Buller) for updates.