updated 30 April 2013
- 8:30-4:30pm Monday to Friday (unless otherwise posted)
Academic Advisor Hours and Availability
- We see students on a drop-in and appointment basis.
- Be sure to discuss your enquiries with our General Office staff – they may be able to help you and save you time!
- See our Google Calendar for days where it is indicated that appointments are available.
- You can usually book an appointment up to two days prior to the appointment by calling (204) 474-8256.
- All appointments are half an hour in duration.
- Special appointments are available for newly admitted students every afternoon in June
You can call the General Office at: (204) 474-8256 to speak with an Academic Advisor.
- However, phone calls for Academic Advisors and in-person student enquiries are answered in rotation. This means that your phone call will not likely be answered by an Advisor when you call, but will be returned later in the day.
- If you call after we have reached our capacity of intake for the day, you will be asked to call back the next day.
- Be sure to tell the people answering your phone calls why you are calling – they may be able to help you!
- We regret that owing to the volume of phone calls and students seen in-person, we often can't return e-mail messages in as timely a fashion as we'd like. If you don't receive a response to your e-mail within 5 business days, or if your question is urgent, please contact the Faculty of Science General Office in 239 Machray Hall or call (204) 474-8256.