- Bookings should be made as far in advance as possible.
- Requests are limited to one (1) rehearsal per week. Additional rehearsals may be scheduled once all groups have found a weekly rehearsal time.
- All Students and Faculty must have a U of M email address in order to use this form (@cc.umanitoba.ca or @umanitoba.ca). Other accounts will NOT work.
- Bookings will generally be for either one (1) hour or one (1) class slot, but consideration will be given to longer requests whenever possible.
- Priority for rooms may be determined by ensemble size, professor involvement, piano needs, etc. Your confirmation email will contain details.
- You will be notified by email when your booking is confirmed. Bookings are checked at least once each business day.
Whenever possible, please check for availability on our online calendars (links below) before making a request:
These calendars are for viewing purposes only. Rehearsal space bookings cannot be made on this system. Booking requests must be directed through the online form. Faculty of Music credit course-related activities are given priority on all bookings.
Please contact our Facilities & Events Coordinator, Sue Stone Scott, at 204.474.9408 or via email.