Effective June 2016, all outbound students will be required to apply through MoveOn, an online application system. Application periods are:
- January 1 to 31, 2018 for the Summer 2018, Fall 2018 or Winter 2018 terms (recommended application time)
- June 15 to July 15, 2018 for the Winter 2018 term
The online link to the application system will be available only during the above application periods. You must use either Chrome or Firefox to complete your online application.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY NOW »
Applications are assessed on the basis of GPA (minumum 3.0), professionalism, and the ability to appropriately represent the Asper School of Business while studying abroad. Please review the academic requirements.
The following documents in PDF form must be uploaded with the online application:
- A 1-3 page Statement of Intent discussing your motivation to go on exchange, why you are a suitable candidate, and any international experience you may have
- A current resume (please contact the Asper Career Development Centre for guidance on how to create an appropriate document)
Independent of the online application, students must submit three references following the instructions found on the Student Recommendation Form:
- One academic reference from a former or current university level instructor
- One professional reference (e.g. supervisor, Co-op Coordinator, volunteer coordinator, etc.)
- One academic OR professional reference that meets the criteria above
A non-refundable $150 placement fee will be due upon confirmation of acceptance to the Asper Exchange Program.