All students who are overseas on exchange, are required to remain in communication with the Exchange Coordinator in the Asper School of Business. In addition to remaining in communication with the coordinator, all students must complete the following by the specified deadline dates.
* Failure to meet these academic requirements may result in a loss of transfer credit and could affect the student’s academic program upon return.
For details on midterm reports and our study contract, visit the Requirements for Students Overseas page.
Procedures for Confirming Transfer Credit with Outgoing Exchange Students
Please be aware that all transfer credit will be completed by the International Exchange Coordinator in the Asper School.
- Students should research and ask questions prior to their departure regarding international grade conversions
- Please refer to the International Grading Scale Equivalency page for information on grading scales for each country
- All questions should be directed to the Exchange Coordinator
Minimum Credit Hours
- All students are required to take a minimum of 12 credit hours (or equivalent to 156 contact hours) per term while on exchange
- Failure to take the minimum number of credit hours will result in the return of all scholarship money received from the exchange program
- Courses taken above and beyond the 12 credit hours of courses will be required to pay additional fees upon return from the exchange
Recommended Exchange Courses
- Courses at our partner schools cannot be guaranteed to meet program requirements. Please contact
Exchange Coordinator for details.
- Students should leave business options and electives available to complete for their exchange
- All courses (including failures) are transferred into the B. Comm (Hons.) Degree Program
Please also take a look at the Former Exchange Students' Midterm Reports (you may contact the International Exchange Coordinator for login information).