Housing and Student Life lists most of the on-campus and off-campus housing opportunities available for the students of the University of Manitoba.

Students who wish to live on-campus can now apply online and make payments for on-campus housing.

Due to limited availability, students are strongly recommended to apply for housing as soon as they are nominated to the Asper School of Business. It is not necessary to wait to be accepted to apply for housing.

Health Insurance

International students who hold a valid Canadian study permit are eligible to apply for a Manitoba Health Card free of charge. The Manitoba Health card covers primary care needs. For details of the coverage, visit the Province of Manitoba Health website.

Students may also purchase supplemental health and dental insurance through the University of Manitoba Student's Union (UMSU) for insurance not covered by the Manitoba Health card.