$15,000 per year, renewable
Aboriginal Business Education Partners at the Asper School of Business will offer one scholarship in the amount of $15,000 per year (renewable) to an undergradate student who:
- Is a member of the Aboriginal Business Education Partners (ABEP) program in the I.H. Asper School of Business at the University of Manitoba;
- Has a high record of academic achievement, which is defined as:
- For first-year students: Meeting the minimum admission requirements for the I.H. Asper School of Business Direct Entry Program Option at the University of Manitoba;
- For continuing students: A minimum degree grade point average of 3.0;
- Is enrolled full-time (minimum 60% course load) in the I.H. Asper School of Business in the year in which the scholarship is tenable.
APPLICATION FORM & FULL SCHOLARSHIP DETAILS »
Completed applications must be submitted by July 28, 2017.
First-year students must be accepted into the Asper School of Business (application deadline is March 1, 2017) to be eligible for this award.