International Student Information
Welcome (back) to the Asper School of Business!
THE RULES HAVE CHANGED!
- Admission and Program requirements for Bachelor of Commerce Honours degree (B.Comm Hons.)-
There are 4 ways to be admitted to the program: Direct Entry, Track 1, Track 2 and Other (including Joint Programs)
Please visit our admissions page for complete details.
Students admitted to the Asper School of Business IN September 2011 and THEREAFTER are required to complete the NEW program requirements. Please visit our degree requirements page for complete details.
Students admitted to the Asper School of Business PRIOR to September 2011 are required to complete the OLD program requirements. Please visit our degree requirements page for complete details.
- International Centre for Students (ICS) - ICS is the place to go when you have any questions/concerns with your visa, study & work permit and/or want to find out what services/resources/activities are available to you
- Housing and Student Life - information about on-campus (i.e. residence) and off-campus (including homestay)
- Financial Aid and Awards - information on awards, bursaries, scholarships and more
(International Students' information is here.)
- Financial assistance (for Asper Students)
- Registrar's Office - information on important dates and deadline, calendar, fees, University rules and regulations and more
- Student Advocacy - resources for academic concerns & matters (i.e. grade appeal, fee appeal, application to authorized withdrawal, academic misconduct etc.)
- Learning Assistance Centre - information on workshops, tutor programs and more
- English as a Second Language (part time academic English courses)
- Commerce Students' Association
(AIMS: Association of International Management Students)
- Winnipeg's Quarterly Economic Highlights (Q1 2011)
Asper/Ningbo international joint program students
This segment of the page is applicable to students admitted under Asper/Ningbo international joint program only.
Registration for Ningbo students admitted to Asper in Fall 2012: Your online registration time for Fall 2012 and Winter 2013 courses will be posted in your Aurora Student account in the Registration Time and Status menu on July 9, 2012.
How to register courses: you must use Aurora Student for your registration. Aurora Student is your student account to keep your personal information up-to-date (i.e. address, phone number etc...) and to register courses, check your textbooks, class schedule and fees.
Please read the Registration Information page thoroughly before your registration date. For instructions on how to use Aurora Student please read Registration Tutorial 2: How to Register - Using Aurora Student
Program requirements: Upon successful completion of your required courses at Ningbo University, you will be required to complete 60 credit hours (20 courses) at the University of Manitoba. Please click here (prescribed program sheet - created in 2011) for more details on your transfer credits and your program requirements.
Last Updated: May 16, 2012
268 Drake - 181 Freedman Crescent
University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, MB R3T 5V4 Canada