1. Required courses (9 credit hours)
- OPM 7300 Topics in Advanced Production and Operations: Seminar in Supply Chain Management
- OPM 7120 Operations and Supply Chain Management (recommended) - or other graduate level course in Supply Chain Management
- MKT 7080 Topics in Marketing: Research Design and Methods (recommended) - or equivalent graduate level course
2. Optional courses (9 credit hours)
- At least three courses relevant to the student's area of specialization at the 3000 level or higher, from inside or outside the Asper School of Business, subject to the approval of the Curriculum Advisory Committee. Graduate level courses are recommended.
3. Thesis or research practicum
Potential faculty supervisors