All fees quoted are in Canadian dollars and are based on current approved rates. All fees are approximate and subject to change. The cost of textbooks will vary from program to program, and are not included in the fees listed below.
- $100 for all applicants
This fee must accompany the application package.
Annual Program Fees
- Upon receiving the offer of admission, students will be required to pay a $1000 non-refundable tuition deposit within 20 business days of the offer of admission. Failing to pay the deposit may result in the student losing their spot in the program. Once the deposit is paid, it is retained to be applied toward the first tuition payment. It is non -refundable in the event the student does not join the program.
- $4,961.64 Tuition ($2,480.82/in each of fall and winter term)
Students admitted to the M.Sc. in Management will be assessed this tuition fee in their first year of the program.
- $799.08 Continuing Fee ($399.54/in each of fall and winter term)
Students whose program extends beyond the one-year period will be assessed this annual fee for each remaining year in the program.
- $647.40 Endowment Fees (in year 1 only)
- $1000 (approximately) Student Organization/Student Service/Technology/Library/Registration/Sports and Recreation/U-Pass Fees (each year)
- $345.00 Supplementary Health/Dental Insurance (single student, each year)
Note: Family coverage may also be arranged. Supplemental health and/or dental fees can be waived upon provision of documentation of coverage elsewhere.
International Student Differential Tuition Fee
In addition to fees listed above, international students admitted to the M.Sc. in Management will be assessed the following fee in the first year of the program:
- approximately $6,000 International Student Differential Fee (approximately)
Research funding is available on a competitive basis through the University of Manitoba Graduate Fellowship program and the Social Sciences and Humanities Research Council (SSHRC) Masters Fellowship program. Students are encouraged to apply for research funds to support their thesis research a year before they start the program (deadline dates for many awards are a year in advance of the award being made available, so please contact us for deadline dates in early September the year before you plan to commence your studies).
Visit http://umanitoba.ca/faculties/graduate_studies/funding/index.html for details.
International Student Funding
A number of funding opportunities are available specifically to international students.
Visit http://umanitoba.ca/faculties/graduate_studies/funding/international.htmlfor details.