Our Program Core consists of 30 credit hours of business fundamentals and strategy, and a foundation in leadership, decision-making methods, and contemporary themes that inform decisions in today’s business world.
Business Foundations (24 credit hours)
- Critical and Creative Thinking (1.5)
- Accounting Fundamentals (3)
- Managerial Economics (1.5)
- Corporate Finance (3)
- Managing People in Organizations (3)
- Operations and Supply Chain Management (3)
- Marketing Management (3)
- Managerial Accounting (1.5)
- Management Information Systems (1.5)
- Strategy Capstone Course (3)
The Strategy Capstone Course, taken toward the end of the program, provides a holistic perspective on managing an organization or business by integrating all the functional areas and themes explored in the Program Core.
Leadership (4.5 credit hours)
- Executive Leadership and Responsibility (3)
- Strategic Leadership and Managing Change (1.5)
Business Themes (1.5 credit hours)
- Contemporary Themes in Business (1.5)
Contemporary Themes in Business focuses on three themes: International and Emerging Markets, Sustainability, and Entrepreneurship and Innovation. These themes also inform the two Leadership courses and the Strategy Capstone Course. Together, they prepare you for the realities of business – and give you a distinct advantage in today’s competitive job market.
Find Out More