Each MBA student has unique goals and each industry and sector demands different expertise from its leaders. The Asper MBA program is designed to meet the market-driven needs of today’s industry professionals.
Established in 1968 and accredited by AACSB in 1999, the Asper MBA maintains a tradition of quality instruction and mentorship in business fundamentals, decision-making methods and essential leadership strategies.
- Reduced program core and expanded elective options give you flexibility to tailor your degree to achieve your personal and professional career goals
- Themed concentrations in international and emerging markets, sustainability, and entrepreneurship and innovation, and functional concentrations in marketing, finance, leadership and organizations, and supply chain management. Focus your studies on any combination of theme or functional concentrations.
- The MBA Financial Analyst Stream prepares students to write CFA exams upon graduating from the MBA.
- Experiential learning opportunities, including international study trips, live industry projects, complex global market simulations and international case competitions.
- Online boot camps and workshops develop the skills necessary to succeed in the Asper MBA program and the business world.
- Career development resources – include the Asper MBA Executive Mentor Program, which matches you with leading business professionals in the field of your choice.
Find Out More