Become a leader. The Asper MBA program has two intakes: January and September. We’re looking for applicants with:
- At minimum, a 3 year Bachelor degree from a recognized educational institution in any discipline
- 3.0 GPA preferred on the last 60 credit hours of university level study (2.5 minimum) (International students calculate your GPA here)
- Professional work experience required: minimum 2 years required, plus 2 reference letters from a current or former employer or client (required)
- GMAT (or comparable GRE) score: 500 minimum required, 550 preferred (score cannot be older than 5 years)
- Language proficiency - applicants holding secondary school diplomas and/or university degrees from certain countries are exempt from the English Language Proficiency Test requirement. If you do not qualify for an exemption, you must provide an official score from one of these accepted tests (score cannot be older than 2 years):
- IELTS 7.0 on the Academic Module (no band score less than 6)
- TOEFL 600 (paper based)
- MELAB 85
- CAEL 60
- PTE (Academic) 65
Each year, the program admits a small number of highly experienced and gifted individuals who do not hold a baccalaureate degree. These individuals have meaningful work experience, outstanding performance in an alternate program of study, and a strong GMAT score. Preference in filling these limited spaces is given to local applicants.
- For September start - MAY 1 (March 1 for international student applicants).
- For January start - OCTOBER 1 (July 1 for international student applicants)
Applicants who are Canadian citizens/Permanent Residents of Canada with transcripts from universities or colleges in countries other than Canada and the United States are strongly advised to apply at least two months prior to the standard deadlines.
Find Out More