The Asper MBA will arm you with the knowledge and experience you need to be a leader within your workplace, your community, and abroad.
In 2014, we launched the new Master of Business Administration program, designed to meet the needs of today’s industry professionals while maintaining enough flexibility to pursue your personal passions.
The Asper MBA maintains our tradition of quality instruction and mentorship in business fundamentals, decision-making methods and leadership strategies while allowing you to focus on concentrations relevant to your career goals.
Why the NEW ASper MBA?
- Greater flexibility – our reduced program core and expanded elective options allow you to tailor your degree to your goals.
- Market-driven themed concentrations in international and emerging markets, sustainability, and entrepreneurship and innovation, and functional concentrations in marketing, finance, supply chain management, and leadership and organizations. Focus your studies on any combination of these themes or functional concentrations – the choice is yours.
- Cross-pollinating courses that cross themes with functions such as International Finance or Marketing Innovation.
- Experiential learning opportunities, including international study trips, consulting projects, global market simulations, and pitching live business ventures to angel investors.
- Preparatory online boot camps to develop the skills necessary to succeed in the Asper MBA program and the business world.
- MBA exclusive career development workshops – including resumé building, interview skills, and business etiquette.
- Asper MBA Executive Mentor Program match you with business professionals in the field of your choice.
Explore the Asper MBA program.