To be on the forefront of knowledge creation and to educate innovative business leaders who will contribute ethically to the social and economic well being of Manitoba, Canada and the world.
To be recognized as a leading business school with a reputation for high quality teaching and research, an exceptional student experience, and strong engagement with the business and greater community.
These values guide our expectations for all activities in the School.
- EXCELLENCE: Expecting outstanding quality in teaching and research and preparing exceptional graduates;
- INNOVATION: Remaining on the forefront of knowledge creation and dissemination, and preparing exceptional graduates to lead and innovate in an ever-changing global environment;
- INCLUSIVENESS: To foster a welcoming and respectful environment, that values diversity in all its forms and honours Aboriginal (First Nations, Metis, and Inuit) communities;
- BALANCE: Practicing equitable, objective, and constructive balancing of priorities and resources based on the School’s mission and strategic priorities;
- PROFESSIONALISM: Fostering critical thinking, integrity, accountability, academic freedom, and ethical conduct;
- COMMUNITY: Cultivating an engaging, supportive and close-knit community (internal and external) that contributes to the School, the University, and the greater community.