We Accept Cancellations Based on the Following Criteria:
- At least FOURTEEN DAYS before the course, you will receive a full refund.
- THIRTEEN DAYS to ONE DAY before the course you will not receive a refund; however, substitutions* are available.
- If you cancel less than 24 HOURS, or do not attend the course/seminar, you are NOT eligible for any refunds, transfers or credits.
* Substitutions refer to transferring to another course of equal value or substituting another person to attend the registered course.
** Please note we favour substitutions and there is no cost penalty. If you cannot attend, substituting another person is permitted any time up to and including the first day of the seminar. You may also transfer to another course however, all aspects of the cancellation policy apply only to the initial course registration.
Given unique cost commitments for the following programs,
these additional conditions will apply:
Advanced Program in Management, Leadership
& Strategy (Retreat)
Cancellation for the Advanced Program in Management, Leadership & Strategy (Retreat) will be based on the following criteria:
- Full refunds will be given as per the cancellation policy less the resort non-refundable reservation fee listed in our agreement.
- All cancellations must be received in writing by emailing email@example.com
Certificate in Municipal Management & Leadership
Cancellation for the Municipal Program will be based on the following criteria:
- Two months (60 days) prior to the course, you will receive a full refund
- One month (31 - 59 days) prior to the course you will receive a 50% refund
- Less than one month (30 days or less) no refunds will be issued
- In lieu of cancelling your registration, you may substitute another person to attend the course in your place.
- All cancellations must be in writing by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Or contact us at ExecEdinfo@umanitoba.ca or 204-946-0232 to register today.
CONNECT WITH US
View our Program Calendar
All course materials are included in the course fee. Course materials are provided in class. A reading may be emailed to the participant prior to the class.
CANCELLATION POLICY ►