Being active just got easier.
The Recreation Services mobile app can help to maximize your opportunities for being active by giving you convenient access to our schedules and information whenever and wherever you need it.
Users of the app have the ability to:
- View active living schedules including group fitness, informal recreation times for the pool, gymnasiums, ice rink and court sports, REC Clubs, UM Leagues and instructional programs.
- Add classes/events directly to your mobile calendar, set reminders and invite friends to join you using the social media sharing tools.
- Receive notifications on things you want to know such as last minute program cancellations, unplanned facility closures, Investors Group Field event day parking notices and Recreation Services promotions and events.
- Access directly all of our social media feeds including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram.
- Find general information about programs, upcoming events, registrations, parking and transit, hours of operations and locations.
The app is currently available only for your smartphone device. To download the FREE app, search “University of Manitoba” in the App Store or Google Play store or follow the links below.