Teachers! Looking for a unique field trip to challenge your students, increase their daily amount of physical activity and expose them to the University of Manitoba? Mini U is the place for you!
Since 2004, we have hosted hundreds of schools from across Manitoba. Register your school for a 1 Day Program or a 10 Week Program led by University of Manitoba students.
1. Review the programs and prices.
2. Decide which program and date you are interested in attending and fill out the school group booking request form. Once the form has been completed, hit the "submit" button at the bottom of the page. The form will then be sent to us.
3. Our staff will contact you regarding your booking within 3 business days. In the event that the date or program is not available, we will contact you to discuss your options.
4. Once your booking is confirmed by us, we will send you some info about the day (re: waiver forms, payment, parking, etc.)
5. You have until 2 weeks before your visit to confirm your participant numbers. We will then send you an invoice based on that number.
Payments are made payable to "The University of Manitoba" and addressed to:
Leadership and Community Program Coordinator
Mini U Programs
145 Frank Kennedy Centre
University of Manitoba, Winnipeg, MB
Program runs from 10-2:30 (4 hours of activty and a half hour lunch break)
Students need to provide their own athletic clothing (running shoes, shorts and tee shirt) and their own nut-free lunch.
Number of participants attending the program may only be modified once after making the booking request. Changes of 1-15 additional/fewer children will be accepted and must be received by our staff a minimum of 14 days prior to the program start date.
If there is space, we accept requests of up to 200 participants per day.
Leadership and Community Programs Coordinator
Mini U Programs
145 Frank Kennedy
University of Manitoba