· Cancellations must be received in writing, email or by fax to (204) 474-7503, from the date of the booking up to 10 days prior to the first reserved date in order to obtain a full refund, but may be subject to an administration fee at the discretion of Facilities.
· Cancellations received within 10 days (including the tenth day) will be considered late cancellations and will result in the forfeiture of the total amount. In cases where payments were not received prior to the late cancellation, groups may instead lose their scheduling privileges with Facilities.
· Any changes to bookings must be received in writing, email or by fax, and may be subject to an administration fee at the discretion of Facilities.
· Facilities reserves the right to reschedule, cancel or change any booking(s) at our discretion with notice.
· In the event that Facilities cancels a booking(s), payments received up to the time of the cancellation will be credited towards a rescheduled booking(s) or refunded at the discretion of Facilities.
Note: Due to ongoing and changing space requirements for the facilities from within the University, not all booking requests submitted will be approved.
Please allow 2-3 business days for a response.