Max Bell Centre
- click on Bison Sports in menu] [ building 48 in previous map]
109 Sidney Smith St.
Ph. (204) 474-8634
Weekdays and Weekends: 6:30 a.m. - 11:30 p.m.
Hours may be adjusted for special events.
SPRING & SUMMER HOURS
The Max Bell Centre consists of two parts - an athletic field house with two indoor tracks and an ice hockey arena. The field house has a seating capacity of 1,350 (permanent and temporary) and the arena, a seating capacity of 1,400. The infield of the track is an excellent venue for tennis, soccer, baseball, volleyball and basketball. The ice hockey arena is excellent for hockey, spongee and broomball. Meeting rooms are also available. *Wheelchair accessible.
The Max Bell Centre has the capacity to host special events of global magnitude from National Sport Championships to Concerts, Tradeshows and Symposiums.
Rates (all taxes included): Please note facility rental rates increase, effective September 1, 2014
- Wayne Fleming Arena at Max Bell Centre
- Adult = $170.00/hr (increases to $190.00/hr, effective September 1, 2014)
- Youth = $155.00/hr (increases to $160.00/hr, effective September 1, 2014)
- Non Prime Time Ice = $115.00/hr (increases to $130.00/hr, effective September 1, 2014)
Non-Prime Time Ice: Open to 5:00 pm and 11:00 pm to last booking (Monday to Friday) / 11:00 pm to last booking (Saturday & Sunday)
- Summer Ice = $160.00/hr, effective September 1, 2014
- Max Bell Field House - $160.00/hr (increases to $180.00, effective September 1, 2014)
- Infield - $90.00/hr (increases to $105.00/hr, effective September 1, 2014)
- Track - $70.00/hr - Note: for the safety reasons half track rentals are no longer available. (increases to $75.00/hr, effective September 1, 2014)
- Per tennis court - $30.00/hr (increases to $35.00/hr, effective September 1, 2014)
- D's - $18.00/hr (increases to $20.00/hr, effective September 1, 2014)
*Note: All rental rates are subject to change with or without notice.
Max Bell Centre Building Coordinator:
100A Max Bell Centre
Phone: (204) 474-8783
For Rental Information contact:
123A Frank Kennedy Centre
Phone: (204) 474-6495
Fax: (204) 474-7503