- B.E.D. Bachelors of Environmental Design
- Currently working at Changes By Design as a Junior Interior Designer & Sales Associate.
- Cheerleading coach since 1999
- Cheerleading coach at University of Manitoba since 2005
- Was a competitive cheerleader for 13 years, and competed across Alberta, Saskatchewan and Manitoba
- 2003-2005 University of Manitoba
- 2000-2001 University of Regina
- 1996-2000 Winston Knoll Collegiate (Regina)
- 1994-1996 Centennial School (Regina)
Attended numerous cheerleading camps including:
- PCA (Power Cheerleading Athletics)
- Edmonton Eskimos
- University of Saskatchewan
- University of North Dakota
- Co-coach of the Bisons, predominately gymnastics and flyers
- B.Sc. degree from U of M, major in Microbiology, minor in Zoology.
- Currently work for National Microbiology Laboratory
- Nationally certified gymnastics coach (NCCP level 3 Theory and Technical)
- Competitive gymnastics coach since 1997
- Was a competitive gymnast for 16 years, competed internationally for two years (1997-1999).
- Cheerleading coach since 2006, been with the team since 2003.
- 1997-2000 Marvateens Gymnastics, Maryland USA, Level one certification (recreational)
- 2000-2002 Springers Gymnastics, Wpg
- 2002-2005 Premier Gymnastics, Wpg, Level two and three certification (provincial and national)
- 2005-2007 Aerials Gymnastics provincial coach
- 2003-2005 University of Manitoba flyer
- 2005 PCA camp, all Canadian Cheer award, Banff
- 2006 North Dakota camp, Wpg
- 2005 3rd place, Best of the West, Calgary
- 2006 2nd place, West Edmonton Mall competition, Edmonton