1. Click here to view the Support Staff Services Reference Guide V2 (updated 07-November-2013). This will help you to assess your administrative needs. For all non-urgent matters, please email the appropriate support staff member listed in the document.
2.Traditional Dietetic Internship Information Sessions
Everyone is Welcome!! These sessions are especially important for those students applying for a 2014 internship position.
When: Monday, Oct 21 , 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM
Where: Room 206, Human Ecology Building
Topic: Application Process
Maria Knaus, MSc RD, Community Based Learning Coordinator
When: Wednesday, November 6, 2:00 PM – 4:30 PM
Where: Room 474, Student Counseling and Career Centre, University Centre
Alison Cummins, Internship Program Manager, Manitoba Dietetic Education Partnership
- Will review the Manitoba program and selection process
Lindsey Hiebert, Student Counseling and Career Services
- Will review Resume and Cover Letter writing – Strategies to increase your success
To view the power point presentation please click here.
3. Effective September 1, 2013, the U of M will only use your university email account for official communications. Be prepared and activate your new myumanitoba email account at http://umanitoba.ca/ist/email/studentemailindex.html. You will be able to activate your new email the day after you register for courses.
4. Effective September 1, 2013, is a series of changes to the U of M Final Examinations and Final Grades Policy and related procedures. More detailed information will soon be available. Complete Policy and Procedure documents can be found here.