1. Arbour J, Ringaert J, Lussier D, et al. Type E botulism: a case series from Northern Canada. Clin Toxicol 2018;56:949-.
2. Atkinson PR, Milne J, Diegelmann L, et al. Does Point-of-Care Ultrasonography Improve Clinical Outcomes in Emergency Department Patients With Undifferentiated Hypotension? An International Randomized Controlled Trial From the SHoC-ED Investigators. Annals of Emergency Medicine 2018;72:478-89.
3. Bialy L, Plint A, Zemek R, et al. Pediatric Emergency Research Canada: Origins and Evolution. Pediatr Emerg Care 2018;34:138-44.
4. Brown F, McColl T. Euglycemic Diabetic Ketoacidosis Secondary to Dapagliflozin Use: A Case Report. J Emerg Med 2018;54:109-11.
5. Chandrakumar A, t Jong GW, Klassen TP. The Role of Mainstream Publishers in Eliminating the Threat of Predatory Publishing. Can J Diabetes 2018;42:457-8.
6. Crockett LK, Leggett C, Curran JA, et al. Knowledge sharing between general and pediatric emergency departments: connections, barriers, and opportunities. CJEM 2018:1-9.
7. Doupe MB, Chateau D, Chochinov A, et al. Comparing the Effect of Throughput and Output Factors on Emergency Department Crowding: A Retrospective Observational Cohort Study. Ann Emerg Med 2018;72:410-9.
8. Featherstone RM, Leggett C, Knisley L, et al. Creation of an Integrated Knowledge Translation Process to Improve Pediatric Emergency Care in Canada. Health Commun 2018;33:980-7.
9. Gates A, Gates M, Vandermeer B, et al. Glucocorticoids for croup in children. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2018;8:CD001955.
10. Gates A, Hartling L, Vandermeer B, et al. The Conduct and Reporting of Child Health Research: An Analysis of Randomized Controlled Trials Published in 2012 and Evaluation of Change over 5 Years. J Pediatr 2018;193:237-44 e37.
11. Hansen G, McDonald PJ, Martin D, Vallance JK. Pre-Trauma Center Management of Intracranial Pressure in Severe Pediatric Traumatic Brain Injury. Pediatr Emerg Care 2018;34:330-3.
12. Innes GD, Sivilotti MLA, Ovens H, et al. Emergency overcrowding and access block: A smaller problem than we think. CJEM 2018:1-9.
13. Kadkhoda K, Semus M, Jelic T, Walkty A. Case Report: A Case of Colorado Tick Fever Acquired in Southwestern Saskatchewan. Am J Trop Med Hyg 2018;98:891-3.
14. Komenda P, Tangri N, Klajncar E, et al. Patterns of emergency department utilization by patients on chronic dialysis: A population-based study. PLoS One 2018;13:e0195323.
15. Krook C, O'Dochartaigh D, Martin D, et al. Blood on board: The development of a prehospital blood transfusion program in a Canadian helicopter emergency medical service. CJEM 2018:1-9.
16. Lamontagne F, D'Aragon F, Burns KEA, et al. Canadian Critical Care Society revised process for guideline development and endorsement. Can J Anaesth 2018;65:1163-4.
17. McEwen J, Borreman S, Caudle J, et al. Position Statement on Emergency Medicine Definitions from the Canadian Association of Emergency Physicians. CJEM 2018;20:501-6.
18. Osmond MH, Klassen TP, Wells GA, et al. Validation and refinement of a clinical decision rule for the use of computed tomography in children with minor head injury in the emergency department. CMAJ 2018;190:E816-E22.
19. Piggott Z, Jelic T. Pulmonary embolism with cardiac arrest: a STEMI patient's unexpected course. CJEM 2018;20:S31-S6.
20. Scott SD, Albrecht L, Given LM, et al. Pediatric information seeking behaviour, information needs, and information preferences of health care professionals in general emergency departments: Results from the Translating Emergency Knowledge for Kids (TREKK) Needs Assessment. CJEM 2018;20:89-99.
21. Snider CE, Brownell M, Dufault B, Barrett N, Prior H, Cochrane C. A multilevel analysis of risk and protective factors for Canadian youth injured or killed by interpersonal violence. Inj Prev 2018;24:199-204.
22. Taljaard M, Weijer C, Grimshaw JM, et al. Developing a framework for the ethical design and conduct of pragmatic trials in healthcare: a mixed methods research protocol. Trials 2018;19:525.
23. Zhang L, Gunther CB, Franco OS, Klassen TP. Impact of hypertonic saline on hospitalization rate in infants with acute bronchiolitis: A meta-analysis. Pediatr Pulmonol 2018;53:1089-95.
1. Barbic D, Chenkin J, Cho DD, Jelic T, Scheuermeyer FX. In patients presenting to the emergency department with skin and soft tissue infections what is the diagnostic accuracy of point-of-care ultrasonography for the diagnosis of abscess compared to the current standard of care? A systematic review and meta-analysis. BMJ Open 2017;7:e013688.
2. Brown F, Singer A, Katz A, Konrad G. Statin-prescribing trends for primary and secondary prevention of cardiovascular disease. Can Fam Physician 2017;63:E495-E503.
3. Bullard MJ, Melady D, Emond M, et al. Guidance when Applying the Canadian Triage and Acuity Scale (CTAS) to the Geriatric Patient - ERRATUM. CJEM 2017;19:415.
4. Bullard MJ, Musgrave E, Warren D, et al. Revisions to the Canadian Emergency Department Triage and Acuity Scale (CTAS) Guidelines 2016. CJEM 2017;19:S18-S27.
5. Butterfield M, Derr C, Keffeler J, Jelic T. Organized cardiac activity in an awake LVAD patient during ventricular fibrillation. Am J Emerg Med 2017;35:1041 e1- e3.
6. Collister D, Duff G, Palatnick W, Komenda P, Tangri N, Hingwala J. A Methanol Intoxication Outbreak From Recreational Ingestion of Fracking Fluid. Am J Kidney Dis 2017;69:696-700.
7. Darraj M, Stone J, Keynan Y, Thompson K, Snider C. A case of tetanus secondary to an odontogenic infection. CJEM 2017;19:497-9.
8. Doupe MB, Day S, Palatnick W, et al. An ED paradox: patients who arrive by ambulance and then leave without consulting an ED provider. Emerg Med J 2017;34:151-6.
9. Ellis MJ, Ritchie LJ, McDonald PJ, et al. Multidisciplinary Management of Pediatric Sports-Related Concussion. Can J Neurol Sci 2017;44:24-34.
10. Hamlin C, Bhangu K, Villafranca A, et al. Participation of Canadian anesthesiology departments in undergraduate medical education. Can J Anaesth 2017;64:16-28.
11. Hrymak C, Strumpher J, Jacobsohn E. Acute Right Ventricle Failure in the Intensive Care Unit: Assessment and Management. Can J Cardiol 2017;33:61-71.
12. Jelic T, Baimel M, Chenkin J. Bedside Identification of Massive Pulmonary Embolism with Point-of-Care Transesophageal Echocardiography. J Emerg Med 2017;53:722-5.
13. Khan M, Sivilotti MLA, Bullard MJ, et al. Factors influencing time to computed tomography in emergency department patients with suspected subarachnoid haemorrhage. Emergency Medicine Journal 2017;34:20-6.
14. Lauria MJ, Gallo IA, Rush S, Brooks J, Spiegel R, Weingart SD. Psychological Skills to Improve Emergency Care Providers' Performance Under Stress. Annals of Emergency Medicine 2017;70:884-90.
15. Leeies M, Ffrench C, Strome T, Weldon E, Bullard M, Grierson R. Prehospital Application of the Canadian Triage and Acuity Scale by Emergency Medical Services. CJEM 2017;19:26-31.
16. Leeies M, Flynn E, Turgeon AF, et al. High-flow oxygen via nasal cannulae in patients with acute hypoxemic respiratory failure: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Syst Rev 2017;6:202.
17. Leong C, Sareen J, Leslie WD, et al. Validity of the days supply field in pharmacy administrative claims data for the identification of blister packaging of medications. Pharmacoepidemiol Drug Saf 2017;26:1540-5.
18. Lussier D, Herd A. A Diagnostic Challenge: Acute Flaccid Paralysis. CJEM 2017;19:55-7.
19. Martin D, Bekiaris B, Hansen G. Mobile emergency simulation training for rural health providers. Rural Remote Health 2017;17:4057.
20. McColl T, Gatien M, Calder L, et al. Implementation of an Emergency Department Sepsis Bundle and System Redesign: A Process Improvement Initiative. CJEM 2017;19:112-21.
21. McLean L, Russell K, McFaull S, Warda L, Tenenbein M, McGavock J. Age and the risk of All-Terrain Vehicle-related injuries in children and adolescents: a cross sectional study. BMC Pediatr 2017;17:81.
22. Messing JT, Campbell JC, Snider C. Validation and adaptation of the danger assessment-5: A brief intimate partner violence risk assessment. J Adv Nurs 2017;73:3220-30.
23. Moddemann L, Arbour J, Palatnick W, Oleschuk C, Tenenbein M. Clinical presentations of alcohol naive patients with very high blood alcohol concentrations. Clin Toxicol 2017;55:789-90.
24. Nickel NC, Warda L, Kummer L, et al. Protocol for establishing an infant feeding database linkable with population-based administrative data: a prospective cohort study in Manitoba, Canada. BMJ Open 2017;7:e017981.
25. Piggott Z, Clark D. Unusual diagnosis in a patient with minor ankle trauma. CJEM 2017;19:492-6.
26. Schuh S, Babl FE, Dalziel SR, et al. Practice Variation in Acute Bronchiolitis: A Pediatric Emergency Research Networks Study. Pediatrics 2017;140.
27. Snider C. Injury prevention in the emergency department: An ongoing challenge Reference to: Emergency Physicians as human billboards for injury prevention: A randomized controlled trial by Emily Sullivan et al. CJEM 2017;19:321-3.
28. Wikoff D, Welsh BT, Henderson R, et al. Systematic review of the potential adverse effects of caffeine consumption in healthy adults, pregnant women, adolescents, and children. Food Chem Toxicol 2017;109:585-648.
29. Yaworski H, Palatnick W, Oleschuk C, Ringland S, Tenenbein M. Methanol poisoning from inhalation: a case series. Clin Toxicol 2017;55:804-5.
30. Zhang L, Mendoza-Sassi RA, Wainwright C, Klassen TP. Nebulised hypertonic saline solution for acute bronchiolitis in infants. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2017;12:CD006458.
1. Purdy E, Thoma B, Bednarczyk J, Migneault D, Sherbino J. The use of free online educational resources by Canadian emergency medicine residents and program directors. CJEM 2015;17:101-6.
2. Ziesmann MT, Park J, Unger BJ, et al. Validation of the quality of ultrasound imaging and competence (QUICk) score as an objective assessment tool for the FAST examination. J Trauma Acute Care Surg 2015;78:1008-13.
3. Basham CA, Snider C. Homicide mortality rates in Canada, 2000-2009: Youth at increased risk. Can J Public Health 2016;107:e239-e44.
4. Burns EC, Grool AM, Klassen TP, et al. Scalp Hematoma Characteristics Associated With Intracranial Injury in Pediatric Minor Head Injury. Acad Emerg Med 2016;23:576-83.
5. Casaubon LK, Boulanger JM, Glasser E, et al. Canadian Stroke Best Practice Recommendations: Acute Inpatient Stroke Care Guidelines, Update 2015. Int J Stroke 2016;11:239-52.
6. Chenkin J, Heslop CL, Atlin CR, Romano M, Jelic T. Bilateral Retinal Detachments Caused by Severe Preeclampsia Diagnosed with Point-of-Care Ultrasound. CJEM 2016;18:395-8.
7. Chiu M, Tarshis J, Antoniou A, et al. Simulation-based assessment of anesthesiology residents' competence: development and implementation of the Canadian National Anesthesiology Simulation Curriculum (CanNASC). Can J Anaesth 2016;63:1357-63.
8. Fried HI, Nathan BR, Rowe AS, et al. The Insertion and Management of External Ventricular Drains: An Evidence-Based Consensus Statement : A Statement for Healthcare Professionals from the Neurocritical Care Society. Neurocrit Care 2016;24:61-81.
9. Geurts J, Palatnick W, Strome T, Sutherland KA, Weldon E. Frequent users of an inner-city emergency department (vol 14, pg 306, 2012). Can J Emerg Med 2016;18:80-.
10. Gill PJ, Klassen T. Revisiting Radiograph-Negative Ankle Injuries in Children: Is It a Fracture or a Sprain? JAMA Pediatr 2016;170:e154147.
11. Hartling L, Milne A, Foisy M, et al. What Works and What's Safe in Pediatric Emergency Procedural Sedation: An Overview of Reviews. Acad Emerg Med 2016;23:519-30.
12. Hayward J, Cheung A, Velji A, et al. Script-theory virtual case: A novel tool for education and research. Med Teach 2016;38:1130-8.
13. Janicijevic Z, Jelic T. Pregnant Woman With Vaginal Pressure. Ann Emerg Med 2016;68:e3-4.
14. Lauria MJ, Rush S, Weingart SD, Brooks J, Gallo IA. Potential role for psychological skills training in emergency medicine: Part 1-Introduction and background. Emerg Med Australas 2016;28:607-10.
15. Micks T, Sue K, Rogers P. Barriers to point-of-care ultrasound use in rural emergency departments. Can J Emerg Med 2016;18:475-9.
16. Milligan C, Montufar J, Regehr J, Ghanney B. Road safety performance measures and AADT uncertainty from short-term counts. Accid Anal Prev 2016;97:186-96.
17. Muakkassa FF, Marley RA, Billue KL, et al. Effect of Hospital Length of Stay on Functional Independence Measure Score in Trauma Patients. Am J Phys Med Rehabil 2016;95:597-607.
18. Nugent Z, Singh H, Targownik LE, Strome T, Snider C, Bernstein CN. Predictors of Emergency Department Use by Persons with Inflammatory Bowel Diseases: A Population-based Study. Inflamm Bowel Dis 2016;22:2907-16.
19. Pankratz C, Warda L, Piotrowski C. Challenges in the Accurate Surveillance of Booster Seat and Bicycle Helmet Usage by Children: Lessons from the Field. Int J Environ Res Public Health 2016;13.
20. Plint AC, Taljaard M, McGahern C, et al. Management of Bronchiolitis in Community Hospitals in Ontario: a Multicentre Cohort Study. CJEM 2016;18:443-52.
21. Richer L, Billinghurst L, Linsdell MA, et al. Drugs for the acute treatment of migraine in children and adolescents. Cochrane Database Syst Rev 2016;4:CD005220.
22. Romano M, Jelic T, Chenkin J. Simple Pneumonia or Something More?: A Case Report and Discussion of Unexpected Empyema Identified by Point-of-Care Ultrasound. CJEM 2016;18:391-4.
23. Scott SD, Albrecht L, Given LM, Arseneau D, Klassen TP. Feasibility of an Electronic Survey on iPads with In-Person Data Collectors for Data Collection with Health Care Professionals and Health Care Consumers in General Emergency Departments. JMIR Res Protoc 2016;5:e139.
24. Snider C, Woodward H, Mordoch E, et al. Development of an Emergency Department Violence Intervention Program for Youth: An Integrated Knowledge Translation Approach. Prog Community Health Partnersh 2016;10:285-91.
25. Weldon ER, Ariano RE, Grierson RA. Comparison of Fentanyl and Morphine in the Prehospital Treatment of Ischemic Type Chest Pain. Prehosp Emerg Care 2016;20:45-51.