Welcome to the graduate application system for the University of Manitoba,
Quick notes about using UMGradConnect to apply:
- Applying takes about 15 minutes.
- You can now scan and upload your documents directly to us when you apply online.
- If your documents are sealed, don't break the seal to upload them; just submit them physically, since we'll still need your official documents anyway.
- You may save and return to your application at any time, using the login ID and password that you choose.
- Much like a paper application, once you've submitted your application, you can no longer make edits. Please check your application prior to submission.
- For your security, you will be logged out of UMGradConnect after 30 minutes of inactivity. Make sure to save your progress before leaving your application.
- The final step in applying involves paying your application fee, for which you will need a Visa or Mastercard. Pay later options include cheque or money order, but your application will only be considered submitted upon receipt of payment.
Before you start, make sure you've done the following:
Find an Advisor ▶
China Scholarship Council ▶
Science without Borders ▶
Applying online is quick and easy. Make your life even easier by knowing what you need before you start, gathering it all together, and then beginning your application.
If you're experiencing technical difficulties with the online application, please contact us for assistance. If for some reason you require a paper-copy of our application, you can contact our office to make appropriate arrangements.