Who is an Internationally Educated Engineer?
In the IEEQ Program, we use the term 'internationally-educated engineers' to refer to men and women who: hold an engineering degree from a university outside of Canada, often have extensive engineering work experience from outside of Canada, have recently immigrated to Canada, and wish to continue their engineering career and seek professional licensure with Engineers Geoscientists Manitoba. You may also hear internationally-educated engineers referred to as international engineering graduates (IEGs), immigrant engineers, or foreign-trained engineers. Use the menu on the right-hand side of this page to learn more about the IEEQ Program. Are you thinking of immgrating to Canada, or are you already here and want to know more about your options as an internationally-educated engineer in Canada?  Visit the Roadmap to Engineering in Canada: https://newcomers.engineerscanada.ca/, a website of Engineers Canada.