Applications are accepted for Co-op/IIP every fall. Co-op/IIP supports the application and participation of all students who meet the requirements and wish to apply. The Co-op/IIP Office will work with you. If there are requirements that challenge you, connect with our staff, please click on the Contact Us link.
The requirements for Co-op/IIP are as follows:
• Attend an information session
• Be an undergraduate Engineering student who has been accepted into a department.
• Have completed all 12 first year Engineering courses before the first work term.
• Have successfully completed 58 credit hours towards your degree by the end of the
• Be in Good Academic standing (GPA above 2.0). Not on Probation or academic warning.
• Civil students must have completed CIVIL 2840 Civil Engineering Geomatics.
• Agree to follow all rules and regulations of the program as detailed in the
Rules and Regulations
Please note: Students who are placed on Academic Warning or Academic Probation may either be removed from Co-op/IIP or have their acceptance deferred until they have completed two consecutive terms with an Academic Standing of “Satisfactory”.
Students who are Required to Withdraw will immediately become ineligible for Co-op/IIP and will remain ineligible after re-instatement to the Faculty of Engineering.
If you have further questions connect with our staff, please click on the Contact Us link.