You may transfer to the M.Eng. program at anytime with the permission or our advisor.
- Talk with your advisor and get his/her permission
- Fill-in PAPER Admissions Application form from FGS
- On the top of the Application form write "TRANSFER TO M.ENG."
- Pay the processing fee (at the time of this writing it was $100)
- TUITION & FEES: Once you are accepted into the program your Tuition & Fees will be accessed as if you are starting a new program.
- You must now appeal these new fees at the Registrar's Office
- Request that the Registrar's Office
- count the M.Sc. program fees towards the M.Eng.
- continue to just charge the continuing fee until graduation