You may transfer to the M.Eng. program at anytime with the permission of your advisor and as long as your grades meet minimum requirements. The switch to the M.Eng. program is subject to approval of FGS.
- ADVISOR: Speak to your advisor -- Advisor permissions is required prior to switching programs
- APPLICATION FORM: Fill-in an ONLINE APPLICATION FORM from FGS
- When asked which program you are applying to enter: M.Eng.
- EXPLANATION FOR SWITCH: A note specifying the reasoning behind your decision to switch programs is required.
- Pay the Processing Fee and let both your Professor and the Graduate Advisor know you have submitted the Processing Fee so we can begin to process your paperwork.
- FINAL APPROVAL: Final Approval to switch programs is determined by FGS
- TUITION & FEES: Once you are accepted into the program your Tuition & Fees will be accessed as if you are starting a new program.
- You may now appeal these new fees at the Registrar's Office if you have already paid full tuition and fees in another program (M.Sc. or Ph.D.)
- Request that the Registrar's Office