You may SWITCH from your M.Sc. program to the M.Eng. program at anytime
- MUST be approved by your academic advisor
- MUST meet the minimum requirements for admissions
- MUST be a student in good standing
- the switch to the M.Eng. program is subject to the approval of FGS
HOW TO SWITCH PROGRAMS
- ADVISOR: Speak to your advisor -- Advisor & Co-Advisor permissions are required prior to switching programs
- APPLICATION FORM: Fill-in this form http://umanitoba.ca/faculties/graduate_studies/media/Program_Route_Change.pdf
- EXPLANATION FOR SWITCH: A note specifying the reasoning behind your decision to switch programs is required. You may enter this in the "COMMENT" area of this form.
- SIGNATURES: Obtain signatures from your Advisor and Co-Advisor
- DEPARTMENT SIGNATURE: Submit this form to the Graduate Advisor for processing
- FINAL APPROVAL: Final Approval to switch programs is determined by FGS
- TUITION & FEES: Once you are accepted into the program your Tuition & Fees will be accessed as if you are starting a new program.
- You may now appeal these new fees at the Registrar's Office if you have already paid full tuition and fees in another program (M.Sc. or Ph.D.)
- Request that the Registrar's Office