ANNOUNCEMENTS & PRESENTATIONS
- ANNOUNCEMENTS: Defence announcements must be made 10-working days prior to presentation
- PRESENTATIONS: must be made during regular business hour (8:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m., Mondays through Fridays excluding holidays)
- Under special circumstances, leeway is sometimes permitted for presentations which cannot be given during regular business hours -- Please contact the ECE Associate Head of Graduate Studies, Dr. Shaahin Filizadeh @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Approval of off-hour defences MUST ALSO be approved by the Faculty of Graduate Studies
- M.Sc. & M.Eng. STUDENTS: Please make sure your Master’s Thesis/Practicum Title and Appointment of Examiners form is submitted to the Graduate Student Advisor 2 1/2 -weeks before your presentation. It is strongly recommended that this form be approved prior to the defence.
- Ph.D. FINAL ORAL: FGS requires the date and time of a Final Oral at least 10-working days prior to the defence date to allow them to make announcements, create a chair packet, and obtain a chair.
- GENERAL INFO:
APEGM INFORMATION: http://www.apegm.mb.ca/
Questions regarding APEGM should be directed to them. Please see their web site for contact information.
STATUS LETTER (FINAL) CONFIRMING COMPLETION OF PROGRAM
You must order these letters directly from the Registrar's Office. Ask your employer, institution, or ICS (work visa) which if not both documents required. Please see these forms on the Registrar's site at http://umanitoba.ca/student/records/forms.html
- Confirmation of Degree Awarded
- Confirmation of Eligibility to Graduate - Graduate Students