What courses do I need for a degree in Sociology?

All of our undergraduate degree programs lead to a Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) degree. The most popular are the B.A. General Major (3-year), and B.A. Honours (4-year) degrees available in both Sociology and Criminology. We also offer an Advanced Major degree in Sociology. More information on all of our degree offerings can be found here. For detailed information on the requirements applicable to all B.A. degrees, including some that will help you choose between the different degree streams, visit this page in the U of M Undergraduate Calendar.

Have other questions? Visit our FAQ page here: