Associate Professor (PhD Carleton)
Field of Specialization: Public Administration
- Public Management and Public Policy Analysis including governance within public institutions
- Rounce, Andrea D. 2015. "Electioneering and the Public Interest." Journal of Parliamentary and Political Law (JPPL)
- Rounce, Andrea D. and Jared J. Wesley, editors. 2015. Disengaged? Fixed Date, Democracy, and Understanding the 2011 Manitoba Election. Regina, SK: University of Regina Press.
- Rounce, Andrea. 2014. “Investing in Manitoba’s Future: Post-Secondary Education Between 1999 and 2013.” Underneath the Golden Boy: Manitoba Law Journal. 36 (2): 225-268.
- Rounce, Andrea and Karine Levasseur. 2014. “Government Retrenchment and Public Service Cuts: A Tale of Two Processes”. In How Ottawa Spends 2014-2015: The Harper Government – Good to Go?, edited byG. Bruce Doern and Christopher Stoney, 25-39. Kingston and Montreal: McGill-Queen’s University Press.
- Rounce, Andrea D. 2012. “Public Opinion Research Procurement in the Saskatchewan Government: Polling for the Public Good?” Canadian Political Science Review. 6 (2-3): 217-226.
- Rounce, Andrea D. 2009. “Post-Secondary Education in Saskatchewan”. In Saskatchewan Politics: Crowding the Centre, edited by Howard Leeson. Regina, SK: Canadian Plains Research Centre Press.
- Rounce, Andrea D. 2006. “How Ottawa Spends on Public Opinion Polling”. In How Ottawa Spends 2006-2007, edited by Bruce Doern, 138-161. Montreal and Toronto: McGill University Press.