|Employment Opportunities (outside University of Manitoba)|
Career Opportunity with Winnipeg Police
Here is the posting:
They are currently accepting the application and application deadline will be Thursday, April 28th, 2016 at 3:00pm.
Application will be accepted only between Mon-Thurs, from 8:00am - 3:00pm. Incomplete or late application submissions will not be accepted nor considered.
All required documents are to be brought, in person by the applicant, to:
Winnipeg Police Service
Public Safety Building
151 Princess Street
Hours: Monday to Thursday, 8:00 a.m. To 3:00 p.m.
Cybersecurity Analysts: Government of Canada
Deadline to submit an application: December 15, 2015
The Communications Security Establishment (CSE) has a continuing requirement for Cybersecurity Analysts to fulfil its mandate to provide a federal government with two key services: foreign signals intelligence and protection of electronic information and communication. All positions are located in Ottawa. Some positions my require shift work.
- A background in technology (e.g. university degree in computer science or computer engineering, or equivalent experience)
- An in-depth understanding of cybersecurity issues and fundamental Internet architecture an protocols
- Network security or network analysis skills such as packet, vulnerability or exploit analysis
- Research and report-writing skills
- demonstrated interest in international affairs (international relations, strategic studies, international development, etc.)
- Competitive salaries and benefits
- Extensive career development opportunities
- State-of-the-art technology and more!
Conditions of employment:
- Canadian citizenship
- Eligibility for a TOP SECRET security clearance to CSEC standards
- Ability to communicate effectively in English
- Ability to work effectively as part of a team
Apply online: http://www.cse-cst.gc.ca/
Journalism Internship Program (Institute For Humane Studies) is a paid placement (8 weeks) at newspapers, major media networks, online news sites, and investigative, nonprofit newsrooms. Application deadlines are November 15, January 1, and July 1 annually.