Return to the Publications Hub
Published by the University of Manitoba Press, the Publications of the Algonquian Text Society provide critical editions of Algonquian language texts.
- wâskahikaniwiyiniw-âcimowina / Stories of the House People, Told by Peter Vandall & Joe Douquette
- Edited, translated and with a glossary by Freda Ahenakew, 1987.
- The Dog's Children: Anishinaabe Texts, Told by Angeline Williams
- Edited and translated by Leonard Bloomfield, newly edited and with a glossary by John D. Nichols, 1990.
- kinêhiyâwiwininaw nêhiyawêwin / The Cree Language is Our Identity: The La Ronge Lectures of Sarah Whitecalf
- Edited, translated and with a glossary by H.C. Wolfart & Freda Ahenakew, 1993.
- âtalôhkâna nêsta tipâcimôwina / Cree Legends and Narratives from the West Coast of James Bay Told by Simeon Scott
- Edited, translated and with a glossary by Freda Ahenakew & H.C. Wolfart, 1995.
- ana kâ-pimwêwêhahk okakêskihkêmowina / The Counselling Speeches of Jim Kâ-Nîpitihtêw.
- Edited, translated and with a glossary by Freda Ahenakew & H.C. Wolfart, 1998.
- âh-âyîtaw isi ê-kî-kiskêyihtahkik maskihkiy / They Knew Both Sides of Medicine: Cree Tales of Curing and Cursing Told by Alice Ahenakew
- Edited and translated by H.C. Wolfart & Freda Ahenakew, 2000.
- Hinnóno'éínoo3ítoono / Arapaho Historical Traditions Told by Paul Moss
- Edited, translated and with a glossary by Andrew Cowell & Alonzo Moss, Sr., 2005.