- Disraeli: The Romance of Politics, University of Toronto Press, 2013; paperback 2014.
- “Benjamin Disraeli,” Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of Victorian Literature, 2015.
- “Disraeli and Conservative Politics in Mid-Victorian England,” Dorchester Review (Spring/Summer, 2015).
- “Past and Present: Young England and Industrial Mediaevalism,” Victorian Review, forthcoming 2016.
- “Classifying Political Enemies: the “Arch Villain” and “the Mephistopheles of Statesmanship.” North American Victorian Studies Association, 2014.
- “The Victorian Body Politic,” Victorian Studies Association of Western Canada, 2015.
- “Victorian Advertising and the Idea of the Modern,” International Victorian Modernities Conference, University of Kent, U.K., 2015.
- Review of Roland Quinault et al., Gladstone: New Studies and Perspectives, forthcoming, 2015, in the Canadian Journal of History.
- Review of Janice Carlisle, Picturing Reform, forthcoming, 2015, in Victorian Periodicals Review.
- Review of Benjamin Disraeli Letters, Vol. IX, forthcoming, 2015, in the University of Toronto Quarterly.
- Review of Benjamin Disraeli Letters, Vol. X, forthcoming, 2016, in Victorian Studies.
- Review of Daisy Hay, Mr. and Mrs. Disraeli, forthcoming, 2015, in Open Letters Monthly.
Awards, Other Interests, & Recent Undertakings:
- Oustanding Contribution to Research Award, University of Manitoba, 2013
- Outstanding Teacher Award, 2007.
- Outstanding Achievement Award, 2006.
- Member for Manitoba, Historic Sites and Monuments Board of Canada, 2005-2010.
- Member, Board of Directors, Canadian Federation for the Humanities and Social Sciences, 2000-2004; 2006-2007; 2009-2010.