To ensure safe and equitable access to the assembly space please:
- Always clean up after yourself.
- Students wishing to leave ongoing projects overnight or longer need to register their project with the Workshop Technician. Students will be provided with a space within the jury room and will be responsible for ensuring it is clear and clean after use.
- Appropriate precautions must be taken when using materials like paint, concrete and plasters to keep the workspace clean, i.e. use of drop sheets, tarps, etc.
- Please do not dump plaster or concrete mixtures, paint or glue into the sink – these should be emptied into containers, cardboard boxes or garbage bags and disposed of in the appropriate garbage bins.
- To protect everybody’s health, no grinding/sanding of toxic materials such as concrete or fibreglass is permitted.
- Every Monday morning all materials and projects remaining will be removed unless they are registered as an ongoing project (see item 2).
- In the event students do not clean/clear their area, they will be responsible for any costs incurred by the Faculty to remove and clean the area.