CADLab operates a student computer lab in Rm. 121D Architecture II.
The lab is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and the door is secured with a punch code combination lock. The combination is available to all staff and students in the Faculty from the main CADLab office in 124 Architecture II.
There are 18 student workstations and 1 instructor workstation in the lab.
The computers are all Alienware Aurora R6 PCs:
- 4.2Ghz Intel Core i7 7700K (4Core/8Thread)
- 32GB RAM
- 1TB Solid State Drive
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 8GB Graphics Card
- 2560x1440 resolution Dell Ultrasharp U2717D IPS Screens
They are all running Windows 10.
- Beyond 20-20 Browser
- Adobe Creative Cloud (2017 Release):
- ESRI ArcGIS 10.4
- ESRI City Engine 2015
- Autodesk 2017 Suite:
- 3ds Max Design
- Cinema 4D R15 Studio
- Google Chrome
- Google Earth Pro
- Trimble Sketchup Pro 2018
- Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Office 2016
- Mozilla Firefox
- NVivo Qualitative Data Analysis
- Rhinoceros 3D v5
- Grasshopper plugin
- Kangaroo add-on for Grasshopper
- Vectorworks 2016
- VLC Media Player
Last Update 2018-01-17