BEAUTY MEMORY ENTROPY
Registration for the 2017 Atmosphere Symposium may be processed by either filling out the online registration forms or by filling out the printable form and returning it in person along with payment to the Partners Office in 212 John A. Russell Building.
Friday Evening 8:OO pm
Peasant Cookery Dinner Menu
Made from scratch stocks and sauces to fresh baked bread made with lovingly nurtured starters, Peasant Cookery is all about cooking that connects people with the food they eat. Fresh food from the land isn’t just a catchphrase, All of the food produced in the kitchen is sourced locally and is always fresh. Peasant Cookery believes that the first step in creating an incredible meal starts with incredible ingredients. Therefore, everything is made from scratch, right down to the pickles!
Choice of Appetizer:
1. Butter Lettuce Salad – red onion, butter poached potato, house bacon, egg yolk, parmesan and lemon vinaigrette
2. Butternut Squash Soup – coconut, curry, granola
Choice of Entrée:
1. Tourtière – made with local Berkshire pork, salad or fries
2. Manitoba Pickerel – walnut crusted, wild rice, barley braised red cabbage, horseradish cream
3. Aged Cheddar Gnocchi – sun dried tomato, spinach, red onion, piquillo peppers, basil oil
Choice of Dessert:
1. Maple Sugar Tart - shortbread crust, lemon crème fraiche
2. Profiteroles - choux pastry, vanilla bean ice cream, dark chocolate